Learning PowerShell – Homework Ten
PowerShell Homework Ten
Answer the questions as best as possible in your own words. By answering the question in your own words you will learn more than simply repeating what you’ve heard. You are encouraged to visit the source links in the lessons to do more research on the subject.
Remember the point of the homework is not simply to finish, but to learn!
1. What PowerShell command did you use to display all the processes running on your system?
2. What two commands did you use to write your menu to the window, and what command did you use to receive the input from the user?
3. What looping method did you use to keep the user in the script and why?
4. What logic statement did you use to evaluate the user input for the script menu?
5. How could you expand this script to make it more useful?