Learning PowerShell – Homework Six
PowerShell Homework Six
By: Steven Aiello
Answer the questions as best as possible in your own words. By answering the question in your own words you will learn more than simply repeating what you’ve heard. You are encouraged to visit the source links in the lessons to do more research on the subject.
Remember the point of the homework is not simply to finish, but to learn!
1. What is the PowerShell clear command used for?
2. In your own words what does an if statement do?
4. From the lesson Name, Status, and DisplayName are properties of what object? Hint: it starts with System.
5. Why is PowerShell object oriented?
6. Write a small script to get the processes on a system, but only display the information for the processes you define in a variable.
7. Expand this script from question 6 to only display information if the service is not running. Hint: you learned about the “Not” operator in lesson Two I hope you did the homework!