Learning PowerShell – Homework Five
PowerShell Homework Five
By: Steven Aiello
Answer the questions as best as possible in your own words. By answering the question in your own words you will learn more than simply repeating what you’ve heard. You are encouraged to visit the source links in the lessons to do more research on the subject.
Remember the point of the homework is not simply to finish, but to learn!
1. What is the name of the scripting environment Microsoft provides for PowerShell?
2. What are the main differences between the scripting environment from question one and the normal PowerShell command prompt?
3. Write an example of a variable that you can think of
4. There are three main variables that we will be looking at as we write more scripts what are those variables and what do they mean (Google it)
5. What is the character the you use to denote something is a variable?
6. What is the command which writes data to the screen?
7. How do you assign a value to a variable?