Learning PowerShell – Homework Three
PowerShell Homework Three
By: Steven Aiello
Answer the questions as best as possible in your own words. By answering the question in your own words you will learn more than simply repeating what you’ve heard. You are encouraged to visit the source links in the lessons to do more research on the subject.
Remember the point of the homework is not simply to finish, but to learn!
1. What is a system service?
2. What is a system process?
3. List three system processes that are running on your system using PowerShell.
4. What is the basic syntax of PowerShell commands?
5. How can we search for a command that has to do with users?
6. What will we have to do if we want to save our scripts and run them at a later date?