Learning PowerShell – Homework Two
PowerShell Homework Two
By: Steven Aiello
Answer the questions as best as possible in your own words. By answering the question in your own words you will learn more than simply repeating what you’ve heard. You are encouraged to visit the source links in the lessons to do more research on the subject.
Remember the point of the homework is not simply to finish, but to learn!
1. What is a computer script and what does a computer script interact with?
2. In what ways is a computer script different than a computer application?
3. What is Pseudo-Code?
4. Write some Pseudo-Code for tying your shoe.
5. Explain in your own words how comparison operators are different than logical operators.
6. Do a Google search for “PowerShell comparison operators” and list what the operators are for:
Equal to (hint –eq)
Greater than or equal to
Less than or equal to
Not equal to
7. What are the PowerShell logical operators for:
Not (first option)
Not (second option)