Learning PowerShell – Homework One
PowerShell Homework One
By: Steven Aiello
Answer the questions as best as possible in your own words. By answering the question in your own words you will learn more than simply repeating what you’ve heard. You are encouraged to visit the source links in the lessons to do more research on the subject.
Remember the point of the homework is not simply to finish, but to learn!
1. What is PowerShell?
2. What is PowerShell built on?
3. What is a PowerShell command called?
4. What is one way that an administrator could use PowerShell?
5. What are the system requirements for PowerShell?
6. What is the difference between a PowerShell module and a PowerShell Snap-In? (This is a good question to do extra reading on)